Observational worm farms let kids of all ages enjoy observing worms as they go about their amazing daily business. A great opportunity to learn more about a worm’s importance in our ecosystem. A worm’s burrowing action and feeding habits (worm composting) enriches the soil and helps plants to grow healthy and strong! Our observational worm farm kit allows you to see right into the wonderful world of worms, a world that is usually hidden in the secret depths of the undergrowth, making learning fun!
Worm Farm Kit
Worm Farm Observation Kit lets kids of all ages take delight in observing the wiggly world of worms. This observation kit makes learning fun as kids can watch these ecosystem engineers dig tunnels, aerate the soil, and go through the worm life cycle in front of their eyes. A great opportunity to learn more about a worm’s importance in our ecosystem!
- The kit includes live red worms or certificate for redworms, 6.5” x 5.5″ x 1.5″ curved worm farm, green sand, a magnifying glass, paper light blocker, water dropper, spoon, grass seeds, coconut fiber pellets, and instructions.
- BEST VALUE: We include more helpful supplies than anyone so that you can get the best experience.
- You’ll need to supply one cup of soil from your yard.
- One cup contains 20 live red worms plus a few extra, with soil.
- Order your kit with live worms now OR receive your kit with a FREE certificate which you can redeem to get your worms at a later date.
- Please do not order live worms if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
Kit With 1 Cup Of LIVE Worms SENT NOW
Kit With FREE Certificate For 1 Cup Of Worms LATER
20 Redworms Refill
20 Redworms are plenty for our Worm Farm Kit. If you are ready to re-start your Worm Farm or have your own Habitat for worms, you can get more worms here!
20 LIVE Worms SENT NOW
Worms Book: Read and Wonder
“Yucky Worms” describes, using a simple narrative and illustrations, daily activities and the life cycle of earthworms. It is a suitable fit for any worm life cycle studies. This highly informative book is perfect for kids of ages 5-8. Examine the life of an earthworm as it escapes its underground egg case to grow to adulthood, leaves its own egg case, and spends its life among burrows and roots.
Recommended For: Grades Preschool – 3
Paperback, 32 pages.