Book: “Tadpole to Frog” by Scholastic
The storyline is simple and explains the frog life cycle in terms young children can understand. It also exposes children to new vocabulary, such as spawn and gills. The photographs draw children in, including showing some up close images such as one frog egg and the frog’s webbed feet.
Recommended For: Grades Pre K to 2
Paperback, 32 pages
Grow a Frog Kit – Leopard frog0 out of 5
Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- This LIVE frog growing kit offers children the unique opportunity to grow a frog from a tadpole. Kids get hands-on experience with the frog life cycle!
- Our medium kit is 1 gallon while our large kit is 2 gallons. The habitat is a safe and healthy home for the tadpole shipped directly to your home. Lids are an assortment of bright colors.
- 2 Choices: Receive your kit with your LIVE Tadpole(s) NOW if you are ready for it
OR, receive your kit with a FREE certificate that must be mailed it to receive Tadpole(s) at a later date.
- Order tadpole kits ANY time of year- a Fun Winter Project!
- Everything you need is included. Contains: habitat, live tadpole(s), tadpole food, water treatment solution, water change cup, plastic plant, life-cycle coloring page, and easy instructions.
- LIVE arrival guaranteed. Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
- Please note: this time of year many of our tadpoles are developing their back legs. Your tadpole may come with smaller back legs.
1 Bag (8 oz.) of Tadpole Food ONLY0 out of 5
8 oz of tadpole food. Enough for 8 tadpoles to develop into frogs. Good for any tadpoles you find –bull frogs, leopard frogs, etc.
Frog Life Cycle Figurines0 out of 5
These lifelike frog life cycle figures can pass for the living things! Great as a visual aid for the classroom, the accurately detailed Eggs, Tadpole, Young Frog and Adult Leopard frog replicas are oversized for little hands. Great to use with our Frog Growing Kits.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
Tadpole with Food Only0 out of 5
Ready to grow a frog again? Buy more tadpoles here! Please note: each Leopard frog Tadpole needs 1 gallon of water. Do not put your tadpole in a habitat with an adult frog, the frog may consider it lunch! INCLUDES: Live Tadpole, Tadpole Food, and Water treatment solution. LIVE arrival guaranteed. Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
Frog ‘Dry Land’ Island0 out of 5
A vacation oasis for your Froglet and adult Frog! When your tadpole becomes a Froglet (has both front and rear legs but still has the tail) you need to find a rock or piece of wood for them to use to crawl out of the water and onto ‘dry land’ in your habitat. OR you can buy this decorative ready-made insert that fits perfectly into the Large 2 gallon size Grow a Frog habitat. 5.5”x4”x5.5”.