Painted Lady Caterpillar Food
Did your butterflies reproduce and you need more caterpillar diet? Rearing Painted Ladies yourself? This 8oz cup of pre-mixed diet will feed up to 50 hungry Painted Lady caterpillars. It can be stored in the refrigerator up to 3 months. Food only.
School Size “Butterfly Kit”0 out of 5
- A rewarding classroom exercise, even for teachers with no experience with live critters. Complete kit.
- 32 Painted Lady butterfly caterpillars, food, and 32 small cups: one for each student.
- Includes a 3 foot tall hanging net cage with easy access zipper.
- Get LIVE caterpillars NOW if you are ready for them OR get a FREE certificate to mail in for caterpillars later.
- Comes with: Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, net cage, easy instructions, coloring pages, and caterpillars.
- You can release them outside after observing them if it’s over 50 degrees.
- Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
For schools, organizations, and institutions looking to make purchase orders note that we accept purchase orders by mail, email, or fax. Call-in purchase orders are not accepted. Please include a signature from a billing authorization official. We ship orders made by purchase orders within 2-5 business days. Invoice is included in the package and is also mailed to the billing address on the PO.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
Small 12” Pop-Up Butterfly Cage Only0 out of 5
This 1 foot tall Pop-Up Butterfly House is designed to sit on a table, and collapses for easy storage. Created with mesh for plenty of airflow, this unique butterfly house is great for little bug lovers. Butterflies NOT included.
Butterfly Life Cycle Figurines0 out of 5
These life cycle figures are an educational accessory to any of our live butterfly kits. The accurately detailed Egg, Larva, Chrysalis and Adult butterfly replicas are oversized for little hands.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
Hanging Butterfly Cage Only0 out of 5
This reusable 3 foot tall hanging Butterfly Cage is the perfect environment for young entomologists to raise or observe butterflies. Holds 30+ adult painted lady butterflies. This lightweight net cage has durable construction and see-through mesh with zippered entry which allows easy access. Includes a hook. Butterflies NOT included.
You've just added this product to the cart:
REFILL ONLY for Painted Lady Butterfly KitSale
REFILL ONLY for Painted Lady Butterfly Kit0 out of 5
Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- Ready to rear butterflies again? Buy more caterpillars here!
- Includes everything you need EXCEPT the net cage.
- You get: a Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, instructions, coloring page, and caterpillars.
- 5 caterpillars are sent in 1 cup, 10 are sent as 2 cups of 5, and school size of 32 are sent with 32 little cups for the students.
- Guaranteed! We guarantee 3 out of every 5 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies.
- Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures.