Painted Lady Caterpillar Food
Did your butterflies reproduce and you need more caterpillar diet? Rearing Painted Ladies yourself? This 8oz cup of pre-mixed diet will feed up to 50 hungry Painted Lady caterpillars. It can be stored in the refrigerator up to 3 months. Food only.
Caterpillar to Butterfly Life Cycle Book0 out of 5
Caterpillar to Butterfly Life Cycle Book introduces young readers to the butterfly life cycle with breathtaking, full-page, colored photographs of real butterflies and simple, engaging text. It introduces young readers to the beauty and diversity of these amazing insects. The narrative is simple yet engaging enough to keep children of ages 4 to 6 spellbound. This book is easy-to-read, informative, well-illustrated, and fun.
Recommended For: Grades Pre K to 1
Paperback, 32 pages
Butterfly Life Cycle Figurines0 out of 5
These life cycle figures are an educational accessory to any of our live butterfly kits. The accurately detailed Egg, Larva, Chrysalis and Adult butterfly replicas are oversized for little hands.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
Hanging Butterfly Cage Only0 out of 5
This reusable 3 foot tall hanging Butterfly Cage is the perfect environment for young entomologists to raise or observe butterflies. Holds 30+ adult painted lady butterflies. This lightweight net cage has durable construction and see-through mesh with zippered entry which allows easy access. Includes a hook. Butterflies NOT included.
You've just added this product to the cart:
Caterpillar to Butterfly Kit: Crafty Butterfly Box VersionSale
Caterpillar to Butterfly Kit: Crafty Butterfly Box Version0 out of 5
Color your butterfly habitat and grow butterflies! Includes crayons, stickers, more!
Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- Make butterfly rearing super fun! Assemble and color your butterfly box then add stickers and flowers. A Crafty Project!
- The kit includes live caterpillars or certificate for caterpillars, butterfly habitat, butterfly feeder, sugar, crayons, stickers, flowers, coloring page, and instructions.
- Order your kit with live caterpillars now OR receive your kit with a FREE certificate which you can redeem to get your caterpillars at a later date.
- We guarantee that at least 3 caterpillars will grow into happy, adult butterflies.
- You can release your butterflies outside after observing them if it’s over 50°F.
- Make butterfly rearing super fun! Assemble and color your 10”x10”x6” butterfly box then add stickers and flowers. A Crafty Project!
- LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED! Please do not order if it’s below 40°F or above 85°F in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
School Size “Butterfly Kit”0 out of 5
- A rewarding classroom exercise, even for teachers with no experience with live critters. Complete kit.
- 32 Painted Lady butterfly caterpillars, food, and 32 small cups: one for each student.
- Includes a 3 foot tall hanging net cage with easy access zipper.
- Get LIVE caterpillars NOW if you are ready for them OR get a FREE certificate to mail in for caterpillars later.
- Comes with: Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, net cage, easy instructions, coloring pages, and caterpillars.
- You can release them outside after observing them if it’s over 50 degrees.
- Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
For schools, organizations, and institutions looking to make purchase orders note that we accept purchase orders by mail, email, or fax. Call-in purchase orders are not accepted. Please include a signature from a billing authorization official. We ship orders made by purchase orders within 2-5 business days. Invoice is included in the package and is also mailed to the billing address on the PO.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years