Hanging Butterfly Cage
This reusable 3 foot tall hanging Butterfly Cage is the perfect environment for young entomologists to raise or observe butterflies. This lightweight net cage has durable construction and see-through mesh with zippered entry which allows easy access. Includes a hook. Butterflies NOT included.
Painted Lady Caterpillar Food0 out of 5
Did your butterflies reproduce and you need more caterpillar diet? Rearing Painted Ladies yourself? This 8oz cup of pre-mixed diet will feed up to 33 hungry Painted Lady caterpillars. It can be stored in the refrigerator up to 3 months. Food only.
Butterfly Life Cycle Figurines0 out of 5
These life cycle figures are an educational accessory to any of our live butterfly kits. The accurately detailed Egg, Larva, Chrysalis and Adult butterfly replicas are oversized for little hands.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
Caterpillar to Butterfly Life Cycle Book0 out of 5
Caterpillar to Butterfly Life Cycle Book introduces young readers to the butterfly life cycle with breathtaking, full-page, colored photographs of real butterflies and simple, engaging text. It introduces young readers to the beauty and diversity of these amazing insects. The narrative is simple yet engaging enough to keep children of ages 4 to 6 spellbound. This book is easy-to-read, informative, well-illustrated, and fun.
Recommended For: Grades Pre K to 1
Paperback, 32 pages
School Size “Butterfly Kit”0 out of 5
- A rewarding classroom exercise, even for teachers with no experience with live critters. Complete kit.
- 30 Painted Lady butterfly caterpillars, food, and 30 small cups: one for each student.
- Cage choices: 3 foot tall hanging net cage with easy access zipper and hanging hook. OR 12” tall pop-up cage, designed to sit on a table.
- Get LIVE caterpillars NOW if you are ready for them OR get a FREE certificate to mail in for caterpillars later.
- Comes with: Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, net cage, easy instructions, coloring pages, and caterpillars.
- You can release them outside after observing them if it’s over 50 degrees.
- Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
For schools, organizations, and institutions looking to make purchase orders note that we accept purchase orders by mail, email, or fax. Call-in purchase orders are not accepted. Please include a signature from a billing authorization official. We ship orders made by purchase orders within 2-5 business days. Invoice is included in the package and is also mailed to the billing address on the PO.Recommended for ages 4 years and up, with adult supervisionWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
Small 12” Pop-Up Butterfly Cage0 out of 5
This 1 foot tall Pop-Up Butterfly House is designed to sit on a table, and collapses for easy storage. Created with mesh for plenty of airflow, this unique butterfly house is great for little bug lovers. Butterflies NOT included.